Friday, August 21, 2009

Running Away

I have to get going so this will be the last one for today, but while I was serving this mission thing, I need to learn a little acronym called O.W.L. To be effective at anything in life, you need to Obedient, Work, and Love. This was something that I took to heart but the hardest thing was just that, my heart. I had to learn to love selflessly and to love everyone. We are all in this together. We are all family if you trace it back far enough. But what I didn't expect was sometimes you can care too much. Hopefully, this will all make sense someday because I still struggle to understand how it happened in the first place...

"It Doesn't End Here"
Losing myself while losing the time
Lost my heart and now my mind
All the thoughts and words unsaid
Will be left inside my head

It felt slow but it goes by fast
All too soon I'll be part of the past
Why am I broken, unable to rest?
How do I kill that thing in my chest?

Do I have to leave or must I die?
All I seem to do to myself is lie
As fears overrun and doubts may come
When you know you have lost someone

That never will even know how you cared
Because you shouldn't have but you still dared
To look back into the Angel's eyes
Hold yourself back as alone she cries

This is how it feels to die every day
Waking up to not being able to say
Not that I can't but that I won't
Ever admit to myself that really I don't

Always and forever love you

No comments:

Post a Comment