Friday, August 21, 2009

Beginning

Well, I had a respected friend introduce me to this whole idea and I am willing to give it all a go. So when it comes to this whole thing, bear with me as I get a hang of it and adjust. I don't know whether this will turn into more of a journal or place where I can put my work. What I mean by that is I have had friends tell me I am a complex person. English is a complex language and there is so many ways to express ones self and your feelings that at times, the way I explain myself isn't fully understood. The best way to sum that up is that I am a poet and a romantic. I have a summer home at 1 Cloud Nine Ln. I am super positive and I look for the best in people and at times my heart falls before my head can make any decisions and I end up getting hurt, but I am okay with that. Why not love everyone? This whole thing will be a way that I can get out those things that I think and feel without having to say it. To be able to not keep things bottled up inside and let it out every once in a while. Because its funny, people can't handle every little thing someone would like to say. Heck, we have enough problems with what they say and don't say already... Life is crazy. I guess that's why I fit in so well. So let's get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment