Friday, August 21, 2009

Giving Gratitude

This next post has something I am eternally grateful for which is my faith. My faith is different from many in the fact that I believe in all time. I know that God works the same yesterday, today, and forever. He had, has, and will have miracles occurring on the earth, prophets that speak with the power of heaven, and His word continuing to flow forth as Living Waters. I believe in the Spirit, in my Savior, Brother, and Friend, the Holy Messiah, Jesus Christ. I believe in a Holy Father who lives in Heaven. I believe in Christ, God, the Spirit, in living prophets and apostles such as Joseph Smith, in continued revelation, like the Book of Mormon. That's right , I am a Mormon. Actually, LDS or Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

But the reason I'm getting into all of this is because one day I was asked to speak in church and I was thinking about it for a while and I decided that I would write down my testimony. As I did it began to evolve into what became "Just a Boy" and "His Work and His Glory." I hope you enjoy them both...

No comments:

Post a Comment