Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sicker Than a Dog

I was always told that change is the only thing that is constant and that I could rely on in life.  Well to be honest.  Not a whole lot has changed.  I am still sicker than a dog.  I am still waiting to hear the outcome of the majority of my grad school applications.  And I still don't know if I have a job this summer.  Don't even get me started on social or anything else.  I feel like I need an extreme life makeover right now.  I think this might be the illness talking though... Give me a week or two.

Seriously, this seems like it is going to be the easiest semester I will ever have at BYU.  My classes don't appear like they will be terribly difficult.  Right now my biggest obstacle is the weather.  I haven't even finished unpacking my car from the holidays and it has been a week.  My room looks like the wreckage left from a bomb blast.  And my ability to sleep the last couple of days has been limited to a few hours tops from all of my coughing.  In fact the love seat in our front room is more comfortable to sleep in than my own bed because I can actually sleep and breathe at the same time.  Crazy few weeks and it will hopefully be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment