Sunday, November 3, 2013

How Far The Fall

I have been thinking a lot about dreaming big. I know that everyone has a dream of what they want to do and we all have our own paths in life in how we can possibly get there. For me, I realize that I am picking a hard road, high risk, high return... And I don't know how it is going to turn out. Still this is always how I have done things. I have lived on my own, worked my way through school, done long distance, bet on people and lost, had the strength to pick myself up along the way and never give up.


I am the kind of person who is a fighter. I see the best in people. But right now, I am taking the courage to let go of a place where I am comfortable because I can see more - something I love, things that I can relate to, and be passionate about. The question in the back of my mind is it worth the fall and even though I can see what could be, the only thing I can really do is tell myself that I will not fail. I will be the best. I am going to live the life that I will make for myself. I am my own paradox - I am my own dreams and my own nightmares because no one is going to define me except me.

No comments:

Post a Comment