Saturday, November 9, 2013

Experiment in Gratitude

The science of happiness? How can there be any science behind our emotions? Well there is such a thing and there are steps or things we can do to improve our happiness and create an improved atmosphere around ourselves and others. If you want to see it in action, watch the videos...


There are about 12 episodes to this show and as a result, there was one person who took the pretest survey to determine the test subject or volunteer's level of happiness who got a perfect score. So the point that I wanted to share was there is something in the LDS faith called the Plan of Salvation or the Plan of Happiness. Here is a little science behind how faith in God and living a Christ-like life can affect you in your daily life.

 
Take some time to continue to research the science of happiness.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for you! You make me happy, and I am so glad you are in my life!

    ReplyDelete