Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Sometimes

I'm the kind that sometimes sings in the shower. The kind that sometimes falls asleep in the shower. I'm the kind that sometimes drives too fast. Sometimes I move too fast. Sometimes I move too slow. I'm the kind that sometimes smiles for no reason. Sometimes I smile to see if anyone will smile back. I'm the kind that sometimes listens all too well. I'm the kind that sometimes thinks too much. Sometimes I'm completely random and spontaneous. Some days I need a plan. Sometimes I'm the kind that listens to music on the go. Sometimes I sing as I go. I'm the kind that sometimes will be the clown. Sometimes I am the one that dreams. Sometimes I am the one that gives into my fears and into my reality. Sometimes I am who I want to be. Sometimes I don't like who I have become. But no matter what happens or what I choose to do or see, I will always be no one else but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment