Sunday, September 13, 2009

Man of Miracles

God is so amazing. He is such a perfect gentleman. I was having a rough time these last couple of days but I am good at hiding it. I don't know why I do but I like to pretend. Things don't go away if you don't handle them, but I like to pretend. Eventually I had to come back to my problems and I couldn't handle it. It was too much. I decided to turn to Him in my weakness. I felt bad because we hadn't talked as much as we should have in the last little bit. He loves me when no one else does so He listened. He knew the prayer in my heart and as I started to speak He gave me my answer. The answer was Him. I needed to learn of Him. Study Him out. Seek Him. And as I search, I will find Him in the very last place I will look, in me. He is with us all but we can only truly find Him when we are trying to follow Him. He is there. At times, I stumble because of what He asks of me, but that is because of my pride. He was reaching out all the long and I chose not to reach for Him. I thought it would take more than trying to make it on my own.

It was amazing. I heard His voice, found Him speaking to me in song, and then He put angels in my path to let me know that I wasn't alone. He really does love me. I need to repent. I need to read. I need to pray. I need to go to the temple. I need to be ready. I need the Man of Miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment