Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kreativ Blogger


My dear friend Britt of No One Can Remember the End has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award! Britt is pretty much one of the most extraordinary people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know and to love. She is incredible and her blog reflects how passionate she really is. The world is missing out the longer this legend stays in the shadows. So let's shed some light on her and check her out today!

According to the rules, I must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Here comes the lucky seven...

1. I love art. I love looking art. Buying art. Drawing, doodling, cartooning, painting, photography... I find meaning in the colors, the shades, the subjects, the style... I love looking at the world around me and try to capture the moments so that I can revisit them and relive them everyday. Art is something that helps me hold onto what I love most about my world. I have a collection, to say the least.

2. I used to hate the dark but I have come to embrace it. The night is when I come alive. I love to go on walks at night. It is peaceful and so alive at the same time. I love the lights of darkened sky. I love the sounds of the forest when the world is asleep.

3. If I am having a bad day, I escape by going and doing one of two things: listen to music or buy new music so I can listen to it.

4. One of my favorite comfort foods is sushi. It reminds of the times I spent with my dad.

5. I would rather split my food at restaurants with those whom I am eating with, if it was more socially acceptable, that way we could try more meals.

6. I play the alto saxophone, the piano, and when I sing, I claim to be a bass.

7. I have an addiction to travelling and I want to see the world, at least every continent.

And now the winners are...

Sky and Shaylynn and Our Homeworld
Macdonalds and Oregon Eugene Mission
... in order to keep his anonymity we present last but not least...

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you. We pray all is well in your life.

    Pres & Sis Macdonald

    ReplyDelete