Friday, January 14, 2011

Top Ten Music Videos

I honestly can say that if you listen to all of these I think you might see a theme in the music I like but then again, I also have a music player on my website here so... needless to say but pause the player and watch the videos. Not only are they all amazing lyrically, musically, but artistically as well. And yes, I know that there are three videos on here by The Script but they are easily one of my favorite bands and they have another album coming out in under a week. These are not in any particular order but here we go... here is my top ten music videos:





















Other contenders were artists such as Ok Go, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Sara Bareilles. There are millions of songs that I would love to put the videos up here if I could but I have better things to do with my time honestly. The two last videos are good, but the last two videos I was searching for were being difficult. The fact still remains that I did think about trying to hack the html to get the embed codes anyways, but youtube has been so nice in giving those away so far (plus the fact that it wouldn't surprise me that if I did do that, it would be illegal), so here are the links to the other two videos:

Nothing by The Script

Undisclosed Desires by The Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment