Saturday, January 22, 2011

Creativity Project Ideas

I have been trying to think of something to do for my creativity project and I am currently trying to be more creative. In fact, I always was afraid to fail when it comes to public performances and I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. I figured if it is on my bucket list and this class is calling for creativity, I bought an acoustic guitar this weekend and I am going to try and write lyrics about creativity and my creative experiences associated with our class, probably, since I am still real new to guitar and I only have a couple of weeks to learn a song... I was going to sing to the tune of Adam Sandler's I Wanna Grow Old With You from the Wedding Singer. Not that my song is going to be lovey-dovey but it should be simple to play and I like the movie.


Another alternative is that I always wanted to write a book, so I could write the first couple of chapters and pass in one of them as my project. I could write some poetry or sonnets in iambic pentameter. I want to do something different from what I am doing in my classes, which is a lot of computer stuff... I could make 3-d modelling of something I might invent but if any one has some suggestions, let me know! So do I hear any ideas or suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. The plan for the song, if I end up doing it, is to write a bunch of verses and just keep it educational but light and funny at the same time. It scares me just thinking about doing it but I think I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After gathering some of your ideas and talking with my professor, I am going to try and animate a dream sequence based off of my SacMan animation and Hamlet's "To Be or Not to Be" monologue, and then add my voice acting out the monologue, and then if I still have time, compose a little music to play behind that for dramatic affect. It should be interesting to say the least.

    ReplyDelete