Friday, January 21, 2011

Bucket List

I know these lists are somewhat cliche but I don't care because I still think about this kind of stuff so I am making one. I know that it is also one of those things that is probably pretty flexible too so I will try to be specific and in all honesty I may have already accomplished some of these things:
  • Find the love of my life and marry her
  • Have a happy, healthy family
  • Be alive to see my children and their children married in the temple
  • Kiss a beautiful woman at midnight on New Year's Eve
  • Go to Time's Square on New Year's Eve (associated with previously mentioned item)
  • Visit all 50 states in the USA
  • Travel to all seven continents (Antarctica is a maybe... IT'S COLD!)
  • See the seven natural wonders of the world
  • See the seven wonders of the ancient world
  • See the seven wonders of the medieval world
  • Vacation/Honeymoon in Bora Bora
  • Go on a cruise
  • Backpack across Europe
  • Go cliff diving in Hawaii
  • Hike the Appalachian Trail
  • Go rafting down the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon
  • Drive a European sports/luxury car on the Autobahn
  • Play a round of 9 holes at Pebble Beach
  • Play a round of 9 holes at the Old Course at St. Andrews
  • 20Go on an African Safari (even if my only gun happens to be a pea shooter... aka camera)
  • Scuba dive off of the Great Barrier Reef
  • Watch turtles hatch and run to the ocean
  • Take up photography
  • Go bird watching in Costa Rica
  • Swim with sharks
  • Ride an elephant
  • Ride a camel
  • Have a pet hedgehog... I always think of Jan Brett
  • Have a pet dog
  • Go deer hunting
  • Learn how to surf
  • Go skydiving
  • Go hang-gliding
  • Fly a plane
  • Restore a car
  • Build a plane from a kit
  • Own a motorcycle
  • Run in a marathon
  • Participate in a triathlon
  • Make a hole in one
  • Learn to play the guitar
  • Start a private business
  • Work for Disney (even if it is not a permanent job)
  • Write a book
  • Be voluntarily homeless for a week or two (as a social experiment)
  • Discover a new invention
  • Receive the future cure for Type-1 Diabetes
  • Become trilingual (+ sign language)
  • Learn to speak German (1/4 Austrian so it would be nice to speak with the tongue of my heritage)
  • Go backstage at a concert
  • See Muse live in concert
  • Attend a Broadway production (preferably a musical)
  • Get box seats to a Red Sox game
  • Get box seats to a Celtics game
  • Own a small art collection or library
  • Create a private office like my grandfather's, Glenn Collette
  • Learn a new style of dancing with my future wife
  • Learn to meditate
  • Learn to interpret body language
  • Learn to gain a sense of self-mastery (physical and mental)

No comments:

Post a Comment