Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Life In a Flash

So typically I don't like to post pictures of myself anywhere but as anyone who visits my blog knows, I am in a long distance relationship with my Australian fiance.  Well neither of us are huge fans of Facebook in all honesty and I don't want all of my friends to be watching me over my shoulder... My life isn't that interesting and the thought of everyone I know looking over my shoulder kind of creeps me out to be completely honest!  But I figure only a few people actually know me well enough to know about this site.  And so this post is directed to all of you: I am starting a new blog that is going to document my life in such a way that you will be able to know how I am doing and the adventures that I am going on.  I will still post to this one and it will continue to have a lot of the thoughts or insights that I am learning or gaining but this new one is simply pictures.  It is a picture blog about my life.  So fittingly, I am calling it... My Life In a Flash!


No comments:

Post a Comment