Friday, August 24, 2012

Balance and Progression

These are just only a few things I need to do over these next couple of months and they are to:
  • Trust completely and let go of all other emotions
  • Open up and accept the needs of others as a way of helping them fulfill those needs
  • Support the ones I love while giving them space to make their own decisions and grow from them
  • Not only respect other people's agency but help them understand that they are in control
  • Listen and protect the ones I love
  • Don't let my need for certainty drive my emotions and my actions
  • Don't react but act for myself
  • Don't compare myself to others but see and appreciate my own self worth
 There is obviously the need to maintain my relationships with others and especially my family and my future family, to do well in my classes and find a way to focus on my studies, to balance my life so that the gospel can have a renewing influence in my life, and to strengthen my body as well as my Spirit.  There is so much to do and so little time to do it in... Oh wait.  I have eternity.  I guess I just have to take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment