Friday, February 18, 2011

Life is a Journey

I have been thinking a lot about my life recently and the things I want to do and see and I realized that I want to make a goal for myself. Next fall and winter semesters, if I don't get married, I want to buy a motorcycle. I am not going to get anything huge, maybe a 900 CC bike, but I am going to at the end of next winter, ride it back home. I will have a guitar on my back and my laptop and a gym bag of clothes in my saddle, and go down south and just ride. I want to see Tennessee and Mississippi, and Kentucky. But I will just ride my way back home.

And if I need to get out of Provo, like I feel like I always wanted this semester, I could head to California or Oregon and ride the coast up on a weekend. There is so many things I want to see and do and it has been a dream to own a motorcycle for my whole life, so next winter this future 23 year-old will be living life.

No comments:

Post a Comment