Thursday, February 17, 2011

God's Littlest Angels

I have realized these last couple of weeks how grateful I am for the experiences I have had in my life that have made me who I am. I can see how blessed I have been because I have being asked to do hard things and to stand in a place where at times I may be all alone. It has made me strong. It has made me a lover and a fighter. But who I have become is only because I have such a wonderful family. I don't know why I should have been given such great parents who have taught me by example and by word and deed how I should be. But also I am especially grateful for all of you. My friends and my family, you are all such a blessing in my life. Right now I just want to thank you all for being who you are. There are many times where you have been heroes to me, inspiration, and such a support. And I may say a lot of things but I don't think I ever say this nearly enough but I wanted to tell you that I love and appreciate you. I have hope for all of us and our futures because I have seen many of us overcome mountains. There really is nothing we can not do when we have God on our side. He sends us angels to help us, whether you believe or not, because angels don't have wings or halos but have willing hearts. Every time you have spread your love, given a piece of your heart to someone else unselfishly, a listening heart, a kind word, a smiling face, you are doing God's work. Love is not about beauty but it is beautiful. But honestly, before I go off subject, I only wanted to say thank you. Thank you again for your friendship, your love, and your lives. Every moment we have shared together has become a part of me and I had learned to love who I have become, so thank you from the bottom of my heart in helping me change.


No comments:

Post a Comment