Thursday, February 3, 2011

Too Cold for Comfort...

Have I mentioned that I am not a huge fan of wind or just freezing cold winters? Well if not, I am not really a fan. In fact, they kill my ability to enjoy walking around outside so I actually hate them at the moment. But then again, I have met other people that do enjoy going for walks but it is more of the same story if they would enjoy going on walks with me. That is actually a good question for myself too, because usually I go to think about stuff and sometimes it can get pretty personal and deep and I don't know if that is the type of things people like to talk about. I don't mind talking about that kind of stuff, but then again, I am different than most people and I know that. Read my blog and I am sure you might notice this yourself. But it is just too cold! It makes going anywhere difficult! It is times like these that we learn to (hope you are catching the lyrical allusion right there... and now it is over) appreciate the beauty of owning a car. Of which, I do not own a car, or a truck for that matter. The best I have is a bike and a bus pass. Utah winters are just not for the weak. They are too cold for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment