Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All I Need...


I know that sometimes I ask a lot. Sometimes I don't ask at all. But right now... right now... I need you. All I need is a friend. I need someone who can listen to my heart, because sometimes I don't say everything I feel. It is not that I am bad at expressing myself. In fact, most people tell me that I express myself quite well. It is just that I need someone who can look at me, into me, and fill that hole that sits there inside. I honestly have met dozens of fantastic people whom I am happy to be able to call friends, but I still need more. I feel incomplete, broken, unbalanced in some way, and it is sobering. I need that strong support. Someone who can help me see that things aren't really all that bad, in fact, things are going well. Is it too much to ask for a real friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment