Monday, May 28, 2012

Empowering

There are those days when you are just tired.  Sometimes it is because you pushed yourself physically or mentally but I think for me it is more emotionally than anything else.  Everything is going well but there are a lot of times where I just wish there was more that I could do.  I know that Tatiana has a lot on her plate, a lot that she is dealing with right now with school, and I feel like I just need to be there but I can't.  Right now the only thing I can do is reassure her, help her remember different things and keep her focused, but really it is all on her.  Honestly, I don't like the way it feels like I can't do anything at all to help her except love her for who she is.

I know everything will work out.  I know that we are meant to be together and it always has felt like that things just fall into place with us.  It feels like neither of us have to try hard at all but we can relax and be ourselves when we are together.  I guess this is why these last few weeks are so hard because we are not together.  But I am trying my best to do whatever I can to love and support her.  We miss each other but I know that we are so close.  We are doing so well.  We only have a few more weeks left.  Weeks... Not months but weeks.

I love this girl... I see her everywhere I go and it doesn't matter what I am doing, she is there in every little thing.  I know she is hardworking and going places.  She is talented, strong, and so open and honest with me.  I want to do everything I can.  I hope that praying for and loving her in any way I can is helping her.  I love Tatiana.  Maybe it is just the little things that will be enough to help her see that she has nothing to worry about.  It is going to work.  I know it will.  I am going to marry this girl, my little Aussie... My Tatiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment