Saturday, May 26, 2012

Every Day It Happens

I don't know if it is because in only a few short weeks I will be packing up to head to a family reunion only to continue on to Australia to see my Tatiana again, but I feel like there is something that reminds me of her every day since she has been gone.  Whether it is someone directly referencing Brisbane or some other place in Australia, something that reminds me of things that we did together, or any other number of things.  I am watching and movie and reach for a pillow to put in the place that she would cuddle up to next to me when we were together.  We are eating dinner and decide to go out for dessert and I automatically think ice cream or something doused in chocolate.  I am in line to check out at the supermarket and I remember as I look down at the candy isle the first time she had a Butterfinger, that one of her favorite chocolates is a KitKat, or that we have so much sharing little Ande's mints.  The list goes on and on.

All I know is that she is always there, not far from my mind or my heart.  Time honestly can't pass by soon enough.  We have done really well but there is still a bit more to go and a lot more to finish up.  But it will come soon and before I know it we will be cracking jokes again, having thumby wars in Church, and taking naps together until we feel like we should get up again.  I miss her.  I can't get enough of her.  I love her.  And all we have left is... six weeks.  But if you ask, I do know the amount of time down to give or take a minute or two.  Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment