Saturday, November 7, 2009

Animations

Hey I am taking a fun class in college that I have wanted to take for a while. If you can't tell by the title of my blog, I love cartoons, but I also like cartooning so my animation class has been such a relief and an outlet nowadays. It has been so much fun. If I had the time, I would put my sketches up here too but Rome wasn't built in a day. This will be a start though. In our first animation we were asked to make a ball and have it bounce... my racquetball bounces away and explodes. The second one we were asked to animate a sack of flour... my sack decides to wake up, stretch a little, and then jump off to work. They are pretty basic but we drew them frame by frame so they are a lot of work but also a lot of fun. Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment