Friday, February 17, 2012

The Last Few Months

If I had could have flown with her to Australia... Well, I wouldn't deny that I didn't think about it. Seriously, the last couple of months were amazing. When I think about her, she is unlike any one I have ever met. She is special.

I don't know how many times I have tried to finish this post and describe what she means to me, our commonalities, our differences that I am attracted to, but the point is that after meeting her it was like there was no one else, I thought about her constantly, and every moment that we shared together she would make me smile. There was something about her that made me feel like I had always known her. And when I think about her now, I love all the memories that we made together and all the little things we have done. My life feels empty without her here beside me but I know that in the end, she had to go home. She had to go back... for legal reasons there was that visa thing... but she needed to spend some more time with her family, go back to uni, finish some more classes, and though it will be challenging for the both of us we will be together again. I have been praying for her for a long time... both because of the challenges we are both going to have to face when we are apart but really I have always been praying for her although I didn't know it.

I have always hoped that God would lead me to someone that I could fall in love with and that they would fall in love with me too. I was just hoping that I wasn't such a hard case that he would have to find her on the other side of the globe, but maybe I am not a hard case but just a special one. I know that some of my siblings and friends would definitely describe me as "special." But seriously looking back, the coincidences that had to line up so we would meet were too random to think that God really didn't have a hand in all of this. And I couldn't have painted God a better picture of who I dreamed of because I hadn't met here until now. She is talented, caring, passionate, loving, loyal, witty, competitive, in tune with the Spirit, and I find her attractive in every way. I fell in love and I fell in love hard. We did so many things together that we hadn't done before and each time I felt like we were growing together. The thing that shocked me the most is the feelings I felt because in the past I had thought I loved people with all my heart and maybe I had, but never before had I felt like our hearts had become one. I have finally met someone who loves me as much as I love them, almost as if my soul was tied to hers and that the very thought of her leaving would feel as if she would take my heart and soul with her. I have given her everything that I am and hope to become... all of my hopes, my dreams, she has all of me. And in return, she is helping me become a better person in so many ways.

This next chapter is going to be as my dad used to call it a "character-building experience." And in adolescent years my response to him announcing those experiences approaching would be, "Character sucks... especially when you are building it." What I am saying is that I am not excited for our separation but it will make us both stronger. We will have to rely on each other, trust in God, and most of all trust in the feelings and inspiration we have both received. So to any of my readers out there, please... please pray for us. She has applied to transfer to BYU and if she gets in then she can apply to the animation program which is one of the best in the world. She needs a lot of strength while she is back home and she will need the Spirit to aid her. I can use all the patience and portions of the Spirit as I can get as well. We will need to focus. We will need to reach out to each other. We will need each other. I need her. So please pray for us. She is my miracle... my angel... my everything.



PS - I promise I will try not to go this mushy in the future. It just has been tough with her gone and I really needed to pour out my emotions. Pray for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment