Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Falling Into Place

Sometimes we wonder what is the plan for our lives. We ask if there is something different that we should be doing or we question the circumstances we currently find ourselves in. Recently, I haven't had to ask any of these things nor have I really considered them. I have been so blessed to be working hard in a major that at times I complain about, but when I have had the chance to really had the opportunity to put my knowledge to the test through working, I have really enjoyed it. I have a girlfriend that I absolutely love and communicate and can relate to on almost every level, whom I share memories, emotions, and so many great laughs and smiles. My family is doing really well, I feel like I have solid roommates and friends and spiritually I am in an amazing place. There seems that even at this point there are things that still need to be done, fixed, or figured out as I move forward... I am a planner so what else is new... the point is that it seems like every hurdle I come up against, the things I need to overcome it fall into place.

In the past, I have talked about the goals, failures, and successes I have seen in my life. Right now I just want to acknowledge Heavenly Father's hand in all things. I have never been happier or had more confidence in my decisions. Could I say that all of this comes from what has happened recently: good grades, staying on top of my classes, being in the most wonderful and loving relationship I have had? I really can't but it without a doubt helps. It helps me know that God loves me. He is where our happiness comes from, knowing that we are accomplishing His will and have His Spirit with us. The individuals and events that have fallen into place are evidence of that and they are a witness of His love for me. He knows me better than anyone... my weaknesses, my shortcoming, my strengths, my talents, my hopes, and my dreams. The last few weeks I can't stop smiling when I stop to think about a bright future coming together for me and the ones I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment