Friday, April 8, 2011

What's It Gonna Be Like...

We loved. We laughed. We lived. We lost. I don't know what happened between point A and point B but I missed it, because the only thing I can remember are all the reasons I want you back. The way you look as your eyes sparkle when you smile. The feeling of your skin on my fingertips. The way you pulled me so close that I could feel your heartbeat. The games we played whenever I challenged your quick wit. When I hear your voice it is music to me, relaxing me, its beat driving me. You were my inspiration. Where have those days gone? Why do I still get nervous when I see you but still bite my tongue until it bleeds? What's it gonna be like when you are gone? How's it going to be when you don't know me anymore? How's it going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment