Saturday, April 30, 2011

By Semi-Popular Demand

It has come to my attention that it'd be best if I made my blog private because of the personal nature of my writing so if you are a reader or follower of this blog and wish to continue to be able to read it, please either comment, email, or message me. I do kinda treat this as a journal and so if I am going to make it that way, private would be better. However, I also use it for just updates, goals, and just expressing myself so I am not going to pen and paper altogether. I will making the necessary changes to "privatize" it by the end of next week. It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun. Let me know if any of you are interested because I know how annoying it is when you can't read about what your friends and family are up to and how they are doing. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment