Sunday, July 11, 2010

You're Gonna Miss This

One of the things that I do is think a lot. I think about how I want my world to be, how I want my life to turn out, and who I want to be. I think about my family as of late. It is amazing how quiet a house is when you are the only one at home. I miss the noise, the music, the life that my family brings. I miss all the little things. It made me think how much I want to be a big part of my future family. I know that is a little premature, but nonetheless, in all seriousness, I don't want to miss a thing. I need to be there for my kids, to be there for the smiles, the laughter, the tears. I need to be there for my wife. I want to hold her tight and tell her that I will love her forever. I don't know what prompted this thought. Maybe it is the fact that for a month this summer I have been here at home alone working. It isn't worth it. Maybe it was the fact that this summer a dozen of my friends met someone special and ended up tying the knot. Whatever the reason, I don't ever want to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment