Friday, November 21, 2014

Music Mayhem

It has been a while since I have done a music dump but there is a lot of interesting music out there and sometimes I happen upon it when I am studying or a friend posts some sweet lyrics online. Either way, here is just a few different songs that I lately have found to be pretty awesome when I am studying or just driving around town. The last one is pretty cool at least to me because when I went to Japan, I went and had breakfast at that fish market and it is was an experience and it was super busy:

1. I Have Made Mistakes by The Oh Hello's


2. Youth by Daughter



3. Bloom by The Paper Kites



4. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men



5. Stay The Night by Zedd ft. Hayley Williams



6. Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne


7. Steal My Girl by One Direction

 

8. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment