Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Two Way Mirror

Am I who I aught to be? Does it matter who I aught to be? Am I myself or do I put on a good face for the crowd? How do I see myself? Who is that man in the mirror? I have seen a lot of things in my life but a lot of what we see is subjective. There really is truth in the phrase, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."


What is beauty? Is it honesty, reality, goodness? Is it appearance, size, shape? Is it in you? Is it in me? Who are we really? There is so many answers to so many questions, but there is never one answer to that question, it is always changing. Growing, falling, dying, living, and becoming. In the end of the day, what is most important to me is what I have become. Who am I? Now if only everyone could see inside of me as He does. The real me...

No comments:

Post a Comment