Friday, December 11, 2009

6,802,731,514

As of Decemeber 11, 2009, the world's population is estimated to be 6,802,731,514. That is a lot people. And out of all of those people, I am but one. But I feel like I can make a difference. Out of that 6.8 billion people there are those that are evil. And there are those that are good that fight against evil. There are those that are searching for something. And those that are about to find that really they have had what they were looking for all along.

There are those that pretend to be happy, and those that truly have found joy in their lives. There are those that feel like they are on the edge of giving in if it wasn't for one more day. And there are those that find unknown strength within themselves to overcome what seems like impossible odds. I think that I am all of these. And all I look for is one person that would love me as much as I can love them. I have never been very good at probability or counting the odds, but then again I am not really interested in knowing them anyways. Because though there may be 6,802,731,513 wrong ways for me to fall into love, all I need is one way to make it all worth it.

1 comment: