Saturday, September 3, 2011

Music Is My Life

There is one thing when a music artist writes a sensational song but it is a totally different ballgame when they then match that with an astoundingly creative music video. I was doing my laundry this morning and between some really well fought out college football games I was perusing VH1 and these are just a few of some outstanding artists that got my immediate approval.

4. Gavin DeGraw - "Not Over You"


3. One Republic - "Good Life"


2. Lady Antebellum - "Just A Kiss"


1. Coldplay - "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall"

1 comment:

  1. Cuz you have such great taste in music! if it's not the sidebar that plays automatically while I scroll through your latest entry it's the top four fave music videos~!!~! how are you doing? back in provo now for school? how is that going? what are you majoring in again? not to many years left by now I bet! well sure do love you!

    ReplyDelete